As I previously blogged, Sandy tagged me in a blog meme – so I need to post a screenshot of my desktop. I use my desktop as a temporary folder – dragging stuff there that’s interesting or stuff that I’m working on. I don’t like a messy desktop, so it forces me to keep it clean by filing the good stuff and trashing the rest. I’ve been on holiday for a few weeks so it’s not very messy at the moment as I haven’t been doing much here. Anyway, here it is:
It’s a bit boring, but here’s what makes it up.
- Desktop background – this is the image I received from Plates when I bought my personalised plate recently.
- Shortcuts – just a few shortcuts from apps that I installed while I’ve been on holiday: Microsoft LifeCam , Skype, Picasa, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio. (must clean up these icons)
- Images – there’s two images on the desktop: one is the London Tube map, the other is a photo of a Super Bok beer that Jo pixted me.
- And a PowerPoint slideshow that Deb got by email from her Ante-natal group giving tips to women about staying safe.
In true Meme fashion, I have to pass this on to 5 others:
Forgot that I have to update this list too:
- Ronnie – I Set No Corner
- Thess – Thesserie
- Rebecca – Skippy Heart
- Knoizki – A Dialogue With K
- Beng – Kauderwelch
- Tina – My Good Finds
- Rachel – Heart of Rachel
- Alice – Hello, My Name Is Alice
- Julia – Julia’s Books Corner!
- Darla – Nichtszusagen
- Marg – Reading Adventures
- Holly – What Were you Expecting?
- Ames – Thrifty Reader
- Dev – Good Reads
- Rosie – Nobody asked me…
- Gabrielle – Diary of an Adult Runaway
- Jo – Chez le laquet!
- Ms Mac – Ms Mac
- Lezzles – Peregrinations
- Spentrails – Email me
- Mike – MiramarMike (sounds very Bond-like)
- Sandy – eggs benedict and two flat whites
- Stuart – stuart @ amanzi